4 Auricluar Acupuncture Diagrams on two double-sided wallet size card. Cards measure 2-1/4" X 3-3/8" each and fit in your wallet. 5 mil lamination so images will not rub off. Will last for years.
Auriculotherapy is the stimulation of the auricle part of the external ear for the diagnosis and treatment of health conditions in other parts of the body. The stimulation can be done with acupuncture needles, often referred to as ear acupuncture. The stimulation can also be done by manual pressure, referred to as auricular acupressure (ear reflexology). These points on the ear can also be stimulated with lasers, magnets, microcurrent, and ear pellets.
Also contains auricular anatomy diagram and listing of the 10 Master control points with their functions. Treatment of the Master points alone have amazing results. These are great reference chards for any student or practitioner.
Card one contains:
1) Musculoskeletal & Sensory System Point Locations
- Points for the spine, joints, extremities, eye, ear, nose...
2) General Function & Functional Problems Point Locations
- Points for allergies, anxiety, aggression, insomnia... And the 10 Master control points.
Card two contains:
1) Internal Organs & Endocrine System Point Locations
- Points for genital organs and pituitary, adrenal, thymus, thyroid glands...
2) Nervous System Point Locations
- Points showing the sympathetic chain, spinal cord, brain zones, vagus nerve and more...
♦ Please check your shipping address before completing your transaction!
Money back guarantee on all orders.